This is my blog about the day to day lives of my little flock of pet chickens. They're a happy little flock, although they're totally crackers! If you want a laugh, they'll gladly give you one.


MY BOOK "MUCKY CLUCKERS - TALES FROM THE CHICKEN RUN" IS AVAILABLE AS A PAPERBACK FROM www.muckycluckers.co.uk OR AMAZON http://amzn.to/JDnCGB

For the ebook version, just click the link on the right.





Thursday 19 September 2013

Exciting news

I'm so excited.  The paperback version of Mucky Cluckers - Tales from the chicken run is finally available as a paperback.

It's £8.99 plus P&P  from http://www.muckycluckers.co.uk/

Lots of people have been kind enough to say how much they've enjoyed it.  Best of 
all, it makes people laugh.  

So the Cluckers are rightly proud of themselves - because all I've done is record 
their daft antics.





 “Recommended to animal lovers, whether you keep chickens or not” 

“What a fantastic read!  Made me laugh out loud in some parts.” 

“Wonderful book! Entertaining read & very well written”



1 comment:

Unknown said...

How exciting!! I have it on my kindle and enjoyed reading it.